Isn't that Carpatina's dress? Ive been thinking about buying that one for awhile now, very cute.
How funny that someone is trying to cash in on Jess aready LOL
Somebody on ebay has already posted something for Jess. At least Jess is mentioned in the description... the word is spreading. But what they have up is very cute and very well made. I am also glad that the first Jess item listed is not Jess herself being sold for 125+ (which I find very ridiculous). If it is okay, the link is here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Kimono-...QQcmdZViewItem
Isn't that Carpatina's dress? Ive been thinking about buying that one for awhile now, very cute.
How funny that someone is trying to cash in on Jess aready LOL
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is a Carpatina dress! I've also been thinking about this dress too ^^Originally posted by Homemommie:
Isn't that Carpatina's dress? Ive been thinking about buying that one for awhile now, very cute.
How funny that someone is trying to cash in on Jess aready LOL
Bookmarks